Effective from 1 July 2020
MUBC COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
- A distance of 1.5m is to be maintained between adults at all times. This is 4msq per person.
- If anyone is showing or feeling even slight symptoms of being unwell they are not to enter the building.
- All surfaces, door handles, chairs are to be thoroughly cleaned with detergent and water firstly, and then disinfectant, when a group has finished meeting.
- Good hygiene is to be practised, including regular hand washing.
- All people entering the building are to record their name, contact number and reason for attending in the Attendance Record found at the entrance to the building.
- Good sense is expected for the number of people in each space within the building to maintain safe social distancing.
- The COVID Safety Plan is accessible throughout the building.