Here are some ways we care for our church and our community;
- Meals: Food hampers and prepared meals are available for those in need or who are going through a time of hardship.
- Funerals: The passing of a loved one is both a time of grief and loss and can be very unsettling. For many people it is unchartered territory. Assistance at this vulnerable time is something we offer to anyone in need.
- Prayer: We pray for the needs of people out of love and care for them, knowing that God hears and answers prayer. We have a committed team of prayer partners who regularly pray for members of our church family.
- Marriage: Recognising that marriages face enormous stress at times, we try to assist in a number of ways;
- Using the Prepare-Enrich material we help couples preparing for marriage or those waiting to enrich their existing marriage
- For those needing care with specific struggles being faced in their marriage, qualified marriage counsellors can be accessed
- Small Groups can create a place of support and encouragement through relationships
- Practical and Visitation: Practical assistance, the need for a visit, communion at home, reading the Bible, prayer or just a chat with someone is something we are glad to offer to those in need of support.